Sunday, April 24, 2011

52nd Birthday - Actual Day

I started my birthday off with a trip to PT, with my oldest driving (when he wasn't nodding off).

After PT it was off to work where I was serenaded with the birthday song by the preschoolers.  

Once work was over, Loni picked me up and drove me to Los Charros where we met up with Jennifer, her daughter Grace, and Gina for a birthday dinner.  Of course gifts were involved.  Jennifer gave me a gift card to JCP and Grace gave me green pens.  Gina gave me a gift card to JCP and her daughter Sonja, who was home sick, gave me a patio turtle with flowers.  We had a nice dinner and lots of laughs.  

It was a great way to end my birthday day.  

Notice I said birthday day, I still have two lunches scheduled with friends that were not able to be with me the week of my birthday.  

Yes, Loni, my celebration gets longer each year, and next year it just might run into Mother's Day. 

No comments: