Sunday, April 10, 2011

Accomplishment #99 and Accomplishment #100

Yesterday was day number 99 of my Accomplishments.  I was able to get a little dusting done, and some small things put away, but it was also a day of pain so I did not push it with my shoulder.

Today is Day #100 and I have been really trying to take care of my new bathroom.  I am almost done, just have the toilet and floor left, but I have spent the last 2 hours cleaning in the bathroom, mainly because I have to rest my shoulder between items.  The tub/shower is scrubbed, as is the sink.  The mirrors have been polished and the wood dusted.  The inside of the vanity has been wiped down with the mirror cleaned.  The artwork and window sill have been dusted and cleaned.  The rest should not take very long, and then I am going to be done for the day and sit with my shoulder iced.  

I am going to try to finish the kitchen later, but that will depend on how I feel.  

All in all I am pretty happy with Accomplishment #100.

No comments: