Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Loni Doesn't Live Here

Loni was asked tonight by a TOPS Pal if she lived with me now.  

No, Loni does not live with me.  She has a beautiful house of her own that she shares with her husband, and cat, Mocha.

Loni has been very helpful to me since even before my surgery to help me out since I have very limited use of my left arm.  

She does not spend the night here, except when we have a girl's sleepover and Mina is here.

I am very blessed to have Loni in my life and for all she does for me.  Just as I am blessed to have my entire village, which includes, but is not limited to: Jill, Mina, Jenn, Gina, Kathy, Laura, Laurie, Patsy, Eleanor, Marcia, Lynda, Gretchen, Vicki, Brenda, and many, many more.  
 
Does Loni spend more time here than others, sometimes.  We enjoy watching the same television shows two nights a week, so we watch them together when we can.  Also, since I cannot drive right now, she is here to take me places when I need to go.  It just so happens that her husband's work schedule allows her to help me out, and Mocha is not as demanding as some of the children of others in my village.
However, without doubt, if Loni ever needed to move in here for any reason, there would be a room for her, her husband, and even Mocha, although Mocha's movements would be limited due to allergies my oldest and I have when it comes to cats.  


2 comments:

Loni said...

I'm just one of your "kids" and fortunate enough to already be "out on my own" and supporting myself independently. :) Love U

Loni said...

You have a GRAND Village!