Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Great Treat!

I had a wonderful morning at work. 

I very seldom see anything but women at work, and the men I do see are more like fathers or brothers to me.  This morning I arrived at work to find a very handsome man waiting on me to turn on my computer to download a document for print, since no one could figure out how to receive a fax before I arrived.  

It is a rare thing for me to really be attracted to a man because I am very specific in my type, but this man pretty much met every standard, except for the fact he was too young and married. So this was a great treat!

He was a super nice man and we had a lot in common so I really enjoyed our conversation.  We spent about 30 minutes together on and off and it really made my day brighter.

One of my work mates noticed that he and I were bonding right away and was quick to find out if she needed to come in and talk me up. I set her straight about him being married (I could have dealt with the age difference), but told her to be on the lookout for one similar in a little older model.  



No comments: