Friday, March 2, 2012

I Went to Hell Tonight

I went to Hell on earth tonight. It is called Cabellas.  

My cousin in Florida told me I needed fox urine to get rid of my skunks and to go to a sporting goods store to buy some.  Loni and I happened to be up by Cabellas and Loni offered to go in and purchase some for me.  I decided to be brave and go in with her.  

I hate huge Sporting Goods stores, but the worse part of tonight's experience was trying to get competent help.  The most useful person I spoke to was the greeter, although when he told me to go to the mountain and make a left, I wanted to laugh in his face.  He did warn me he thought they might not have any fox urine.

I did however behave like a good customer and go to the mountain and make a left into the hunting area.  I attempted to find the fox urine on my own.  No luck.  Was also not having a lot of luck finding someone to help me.  I finally went to where 3 guys that worked there were standing.  They told me that a lot of people ask for fox urine, but they knew they had some but they didn't know where it was and it wasn't their department.  I needed to talk to the gun guys. Joy oh joy.

Loni and I were walking towards the gun guys when we came across another employee who offered to help me look.  He knew where they used to keep it but it had been moved.  After wandering around for a while he said he would look it up on the computer.  On the way to the computer we ran into another guy and my guy asked him about the fox urine and he said "We don't have any."  

I thanked the guy that was trying to help, turned to Loni and said "get me out of this hell."  

Why is it you can go to Target, Lowe's, or Home Depot and almost all their employees know where stuff is located or will find you someone, but this big specialty place just had a lot of people standing around in clumps that knew nothing.  I don't like that. 

I will be getting my fox urine online.



No comments: