Monday, March 5, 2012

6:06 A.M.

For the last three weeks I have been waking up at or very close to 6:06 A.M.  My alarm is set to go off at 7:00 A.M.

Giving that I have so much trouble sleeping and no matter what time I go to bed midnight is usually the earliest I can fall asleep, this waking up an hour early is really leaving me exhausted by 3:00 P.M.  

I am not even accomplishing anything with the extra hour in the morning because I am too tired to do anything but get up and stare at the birds for forty minutes before getting in the shower.  

Laying in bed and hoping to go back to sleep has not been successful either as once I am awake I cannot stay in the bed because my hips and back start to ache.

Well it is 7:10 A.M. now and I seem to be fully conscious so it is safe to get in the shower and get ready for work.

I will say it has been nice to see the robins, bluejays, cardinals and finches this morning.


No comments: