Monday, March 5, 2012

I Held Back

I had to work tonight and then I had to run an errand to find wooden matches for an work event tomorrow night.  I ended up at Krogers in my match search because it had to be several little boxes and not a big box. When I walked in I noticed they had set up their patio furniture display inside the store.  Part of the display was porch swings, and there was a gorgeous green one right in the middle. 

I so wanted to try out that porch swing.  Unfortunately there were two kids sitting in it and swinging. I truly wanted to go over there an give them the glare that tends to send kids running away from me, but I held back and let them keep swinging.  

It is a really pretty swing.


1 comment:

Loni said...

You displayed remarkable restraint... now had there only been a bunch of singing bunnies and chicks around.... LOL