Friday, March 9, 2012

Spotify

My oldest set Spotify up on my computer.  It is a way to listen to music.

I have to say I am addicted now.  It is so easy to listen to all my favorite artists old and new that I have trouble turning it off.

Currently Linda Ronstadt is playing.  I love "Long Long Time."

I have been setting up playlists.  So far I have Van Morrison, Joe Cocker, Phoebe Snow, Ray LaMontagne, Billy Idol, Lady Antebellum, David Bowie, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Kasey Chambers, Robbie Robertson, Misc. Favorites, Gorillaz and Linda Ronstadt.

I am enjoying Spotify so much I am going to have to bake that boy an apple pie.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure that he would say "enjoy the music and keep the goodies coming."

Loni said...

Ok; you know that most of my responses are "Who"... for some though I have heard of and can even ID some of their music; but others I would have no clue...