Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sleeping Better

I have had two nights of fairly deep sleep by sleeping on the couch.  Even though I am still only getting between 4-5 hours, I can tell it is a much more restful sleep and that I am feeling better.

The only reason I can think this location is working out better is that it is much cooler and I can sleep with the door open when I need more air.  My bedroom tends to get stuffy at night, and I don't like to sleep with my bedroom window open as my neighbors' security light shines directly into my bedroom.  

Of course there is no sleeping late when you are on the couch.  The birds wake you up very early.  

I do believe I know what is nearly emptying the turtle pond each night.  Coyotes. 
 
So the couch is the new bed until I get to the point where I cannot manage without turning on the a/c, then it is back to the bedroom.  
 
 

No comments: