Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Very Proud Mama

I am a very proud Mama tonight.  

All of my college children are doing very well. 

Loni has gone back for her Master's and is acing her homework assignments as in receiving 100, and 100 this week.  

My youngest is doing very well in a challenging semester.  

My oldest was involved in developing a Facebook app called EnemyGraph that is getting great attention. It has been mentioned in a podcast on the BCC and today was a feature on cnn.com.  Granted he was not the principle developer, that was a grad student, but there were only three people involved, and he was the undergrad.  It is exciting that this app is getting so much attention and this is a group that my oldest will continue to work with as he enters graduate school next semester.

Yep, a very proud Mama.

No comments: