Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Are All Falling Apart!

I swear going to work these days is like going sitting around a doctor's waiting room. Everyone has something wrong with them.

One girl has been sick for weeks and the doctor's cannot figure out what is wrong with her.  

Another one is out and in bed with a back spasm and her sacrum out of place.

The third one has been having major dizzy spells and heart palpitations and refuses to see a doctor, no matter how many times we tell her that could be very serious.  

Me, I am healthy since the strep throat, but today I woke up feeling off and I still feel off.  I don't really have any symptoms of anything, I just don't feel like I usually do.  

Our conversations at work are pretty much centered around how we feel, our symptoms, what the doctor's are saying (for the ones that go to the doctor), and how bad we all feel. 

Pretty depressing.


No comments: