Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Fever

I always get Spring Fever.  Once there is a hint of warmer weather, longer hours of daylight, and signs of green I am a goner.

It was hard to be at work today when it was so pretty and I could sense the sunshine just waiting on me.  

Once I arrived home it was an hour on the porch swing finishing a book I started yesterday.

After the swing it was inside to do a little bit of Spring cleaning and then my taped Monday night shows. I pretty much have to watch "The Voice" and "Dancing with the Stars" on tape so I can fast forward through the performances that I don't like.  

I then spent another 20 minutes on the swing with Fleetwood Mac playing in the background.  I love sitting out there in the dark with only the solar lights changing colors to keep my company. 

I am already dreading being inside tomorrow. 


1 comment:

Loni said...

Amen to the fast forward button on Dancing and The Voice!