Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wrong Sounds at the Oasis

Mama is not a happy camper at the oasis this morning.  It is too loud with the wrong sounds!

There is a construction site that is several acres and one 2 lane road away from me that started up around 7:00 A.M. and it is driving me crazy.  That back up beeping sound that large machines make has been pretty much constant.  Then there is just that rumbling sound that the big machines make.  No, Mama is not happy.  I cannot hear my birds!

Now I will go to work and not only hear this site all day, but the are drilling a well on the land next to my work place and there is a constant hum going on all day.  

The well should be completed in the next couple of weeks if we don't get another four inches of rain in just a few hours.  The construction site is estimated to go on for about a year.  It is a middle school.  I am hoping the sounds from that building site will diminish once they actually get the building framed.

No comments: