Friday, March 30, 2012

I Think I Have It

Each year on my birthday I pick a theme for the upcoming year. 

I have been thinking about this year's since November.  I have changed it in my mind a zillion times.  This morning I think I have it.  

I spent a good portion of yesterday being mad at one of my oldest, dearest friends over something he said to me the night before.  I told Loni part of what he told me and she said he hadn't said anything my other friends didn't know but just hadn't said.  Well, she was partially correct, but he said things others can't say to me because they don't know all the things about me he does.

He has made me mad a lot lately because he has really been as he says "harping" at me.  I know he is right in what he is saying, it is just that it hits something buried so deep that it hurts my entire being. It doesn't help that he grabs onto it and pulls.  He is determined to "break the bubble."  I know it is because he cares.  I know it is because he wants to see me happy before he leaves this earth, and he knows I am not the kind of happy I could be.  I also know he will be a "pain in my ass" until I start dealing with some things.  He says "it has been long enough."

So now that I think I have my theme, I am going to chew on it for the next 20 days to see if it needs any tweaking, and just what steps I need to take to work within the theme.



 



No comments: