Friday, July 13, 2012

Alaskan Cruise Hubba Bubba

As we were dining on the Lido Deck aboard the ms. Statendam, I noticed this very good looking, well dressed man, way too young for me, but not my eyes.  He was a real Hubba Bubba, enough so that I had to get up to get more iced tea just to get a closer look.  The next morning he was there again at breakfast still very handsome, but with a dude with an odd hairstyle.  Of course, I needed more orange juice so I could get a better look. I will also admit to following him around a little on the ship just to get a better look at the eye candy.  Yes, he was that good looking whether from the front or the back.

It wasn't long before we discovered he was a piano player in a trio in one of the ship's lounges.  I went to listen to him play a few times and discovered the odd haired dude was the stand up bass player, unfortunately the keyboard player/singer was bad and I could never last longer than a song or two.  

The good news was he was the boyfriend of the guitarist I enjoyed in The Mix, and I was able to get a nice view of him every night. His name was Sebastian.

No comments: