Sunday, July 29, 2012

Taking Care of Myself

I am not good about taking care of myself, but with the tightness in my chest today and the bronchial cough, I decided to spend the day quilting and watching movies with eye candy in them.  I told the youngest he had the day off once he took out the garbage, moved my salt lamp into the living room and filled the fountain.  

I settled into the couch with the foyer table runner I am hand quilting project, Netflix and Amazon Instant Videos. I decided to watch: The Wedding Planner, Evening Star, and Failure to Launch.  My favorite eye candy was Bradley Cooper. He has the prettiest eyes.  I had some good laughs, some tears, and best of all I was not stressed.  
 
Tonight I watched The Long, Long Trailer with Loni and Sarah.  
 
Tomorrow will probably be another day of quilting, movies and rest. I think next week will be just as stressful as last week and I want to be ready to go.
 
 

No comments: