Sunday, July 29, 2012

No Hawk ~ What Does it Mean?

I have not seen a hawk since mid April when I started talking to Randy.  I find it very unsettling. 

The youngest has seen the hawk on the pool fence during the day when I am at work, so I know he is still around.

I haven't seen a hawk flying in any of the fields when I am driving, or on any of the poles where I usually see a hawk.  I have been looking, because I noticed right away when I stopped seeing the hawk.

What does it mean? I discussed with my friend at lunch the other day.  It could mean that I am finally doing what Raymond wanted and moving on. That theory makes me sad and happy at the same time.  Happy that I am doing what Raymond wanted and not letting him down.  Sad because I feel like I am losing a special connection.

I hope the hawk is not gone because he is disappointed in me.  That worries me sometimes.  

I miss seeing the hawk.

No comments: