Sunday, July 15, 2012

Partial Makeover

I have a friend who used to be a cosmetologist. She came to visit today and decided to give me a partial makeover.  

She painted my fingernails a frosted minty green. (OK, I love green, but I am not sure I like it on my fingernails).

She braided my hair, which I find a miracle considering my hair is not very long.

Braided Hair



Despite what she considered to be a very limited supplies, since I really don't have a lot of makeup, she made up my eyes.

Made up eyes

Too bad I had no where to go.  I do believe she will be coming over to make me up before the Joe Cocker concert as I am a complete disappointment to her when it comes to fixing myself up.  

She really doesn't believe that I am fully capable of fixing myself up. I know that I just choose not to these days.  The truth is I would rather sleep in a little in the morning than get up early enough to put on all the makeup I used to wear in the earlier days.





1 comment:

Loni said...

She has 2 great boys; but really needs a girly girl to dress up. Somehow, you must fit the bill.