Monday, April 9, 2012

3:00 A.M. Wide Awake

Here I am again.  It is 3:00 A.M. and I am wide awake.  

My youngest told me tonight that I should just put in a movie since I tend to take a little nap through most of them.  

I did stay awake through "Mirror, Mirror" today, but did doze a little during the previews.  

I thought about opening up Spotify and listening to Van Morrison, but then I would have to sleep on the couch and the pool man will be here in the morning.  He probably really can't see in to the couch, but it makes me nervous to know someone might look and in and see me sleeping.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a couple of hours in before daylight.  

 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

If it is any consolation, I was awake at that time too; sciatica woke me up and kept me up for a while. Between that and hot flashes, I did not sleep well.