Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"You Really Should Destroy It."

I truly love my Adele 21 cd.  Unfortunately, there is not a song on this cd that doesn't make me cry every time I listen to it.

As I was listening to it on the road today and weeping I said to myself "You really should destroy this cd."  I cannot even get through the first song without the tears running down my face.  By the time I got to my destination this afternoon I had no makeup left. 

Of course I won't destroy my cd, but I sure hope I can get to the point where I am not weeping every time.  


1 comment:

Loni said...

Speaking from experience, I can say it will come in its own good time... there are some songs that make me boo-hoo at the first notes and others that I can get through without the tears now. Hang in there! We all have different challenges and methods to cope on our life journeys.