Monday, April 2, 2012

What is With All the Mail?

Raymond has been dead for almost 6 years, so what is up with all the mail addressed to him?

The mailbox was full when I came home today.  There was a box for my youngest, and tons of mail.  In that mail there was:
  • A bank statement for the oldest.
  •  A college wanting to here from the youngest (if he hadn't fast tracked he would graduate from high school this year).
  • A piece of junk mail for me.
  • Seven pieces of mail addressed to Raymond. 
I have to say the offer of Life Insurance to him made me laugh, but not in a good way. 


One of his credit cards wanted to offer him more rewards.  I don't even think that credit card number exists any more, and if it does it hasn't been active since at least 2005.


I am also irritated that our electric company won't take his name off the account, even though I have faxed his death certificate to them more than once.  

Sometimes it just irritates me. 



1 comment:

Loni said...

You can go to Direct Marketing Association to opt out of marketing for those that use their services at https://www.dmachoice.org