Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lots of Studying Going On

It is getting to be that time of  year for my boys.  Capstone projects, lots of papers due, exams coming up.  The oldest has to get everything done for his college graduation in May.  The youngest always seems to end up with everything due on the same day.

Loni is back in school working on her Master's and is doing a great job staying on track, but it keeps her hopping.

Mina is back into study mode for her upcoming certification exam.

Fortunately, I do not have any training coming up any time soon, and I am just enjoying the beautiful weather and I am pretty much stress free right now.

Because my youngest has no end in sight for all he has coming up in school, I am going to bake him his favorite pie, pumpkin.  It is the closest thing he gets to a vegetable in his diet.  

I will be glad when all my kiddos are not so stressed. 

No comments: