Friday, April 27, 2012

Smiling

I have heard a lot of comments this last week over how much I have been smiling.  

It is hard not to smile when you have romantic texts being sent to you all day long and very sweet words being said to you for hours every night.

Randy sent me a text today when I was at lunch with my super seniors, and it was just a really sweet message telling me that he would move to the moon if I was there and the women started talking about how I was blushing like a school girl.  

I don't know if this relationship has a chance at all, and I have made that very clear to Randy, but he sure knows how to woo a girl.  

I smiling as I type this just thinking about the text saying he had a great day but it would have been perfect with me by his side.  

Give the guy a gold star for effort.


No comments: