Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Night of Laughs

Recently the youngest asked me about a movie someone had referenced to him that had a paperboy wanting his $2.00.  I looked it up and told him it was "Better Off Dead."  I had not seen the movie, but Loni had, and tonight she brought it over for us to watch.  It was quite amusing and the youngest was pleased because he said he would be able to get several more references now.

Earlier in the day I noticed that one of the stations was running episodes of the original Batman series with Adam West and Burt Ward along with Lost in Space.  I recorded those and then we all watched them after the movie since the youngest had not seen these great classics.  We had a lot of laughs watching those old shows and making fun of just how bad they really were.  

It was a great night of laughs. 

No comments: