Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Nephew

My nephew Devin turned 25 yesterday.  

I have never had a chance to meet him.  The only time he has ever been to my house was when my mom was here with the boys and Raymond and I were in Houston. 

His mom and I have not met either, but we have kept up over the years, and now we converse through Facebook on a regular basis.  

Someday I hope to meet my handsome nephew.  

Here is picture of him with my other nephew Wolf.  I have spent a lot of time with Wolf over the years, and he actually lived with me for a little while.  Knowing Wolf and from the stories I have heard, I bet these two cause a lot of mischief when they are together.  

Wolf and Devin, Christmas 2011 - Brothers

I think Wolf made sure the star was on his head so we would know he thinks he is the star of the two.
 

No comments: