Monday, April 9, 2012

Zombie Mama

I finally fell asleep at 6:30 A.M. after talking to my friend Charles when he got off work at 6:00. I was up at 9:00 A.M.  I am a total Zombie today.

I ran some errands after I woke up. I had to take my cell phone to Sprint and have it set back to factory settings.  I am in the process of trying to reinstall everything, but I have a feeling the oldest will be fixing some things this weekend.  Ran by Kohl's to make an exchange, and Target so I could cover the white cross on top of my head.  I know the people at work think it is cool I have a cross on top my head, but I don't find those four white streaks anything but depressing.

I was only gone an hour but that was long enough for the squirrel to eat 1/4 of one of my patio cushion tops.  I cleaned that up and put the remaining cushions away.

My friend Laura came by and after some discussion about my hair went home and came back with her supplies and cut my hair.  

I am now working on cleaning the house, while the squirrel is out sharpening his claws on the turtle shell outside.


1 comment:

Loni said...

I don't know that the squirrel is eating your cushions... seems more like the squirrel would be carting it off for nesting materials.... better squirrels than skunks I would think.. unless the squirrel is working for the skunk.