Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Accomplishment #4

Tuesdays are late nights for me usually.  I did not get home until 9:40 P.M. and then after making a phone call I realized I needed to put gas in the van before my early venture out in the morning.  So the youngest and I did that returning home at 11:15 P.M. 

It was very tempting to forget attempting an accomplishment tonight because I had a rough day and I am tired, but I found a couple of easy things and completed those tasks.

So accomplishment #4 includes:
  1. Accomplishing anything this late at night after such a long day.
  2. Paying a bill online.
  3. Filling the dishwasher.
  4. Going through all the mail and immediately disposing of the junk mail.
  5. Making a plan of action for when the bathroom is completed and I can move everything back out of my bedroom.

No comments: