Saturday, January 8, 2011

Accomplishment #7

Today was a very good day for accomplishments, although not all of them were done around the house. 

This morning I got up and cleaned out the pantry and refrigerator.  The fridge had been purged recently, but the pantry had some items that were stale because I often buy items on sale, like cereal, and tire of them before I eat the whole box.  It doesn't matter how well I seal the rest of the box, when you wait 4 momths or so go get back to the box, it is usually stale.

This afternoon the youngest and I ran errands.  We found an purchased the following:
  • Purse sized daily calendar
  • Towels, shower curtain, curtain rings, toilet paper holder for remodeled bathroom
  • Groceries
  • A new pet for me (More about him in another post)
We also went to two banks, and picked up dinner for the youngest.

Tonight after I had dinner out, I went and purchased portioned snacks for my office for next week.  

I

No comments: