Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Groggy

The last thing I remember about last night is laying on the couch with "greenie" over my legs and talking to J on the phone and telling her I was getting groggy and hanging up.  I work up at 5 A.M. with the phone still in my hand and stiff from being all scrunched down to one end of the couch. 

I got up, straightened myself out and laid down to go right back to sleep. For this portion of my sleep I was out hard but with horrible dreams. 

Now I am so groggy I can't walk straight.  I need to get ready for PT but at this point I am afraid I will fall in the shower.  Guess I will go slap myself a few times.

2 comments:

Loni said...

I am always so happy to know that 'Greenie' gets so much use. Hope you get unkinked and that PT goes well today. Luv U!

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for volunteers for Slap Duty? Huh? Huh? Pick me PLEASE!!!


;-)

Catmom5