Sunday, January 9, 2011

Accomplishment #8

The focus for today's accomplishment was to finish up some little items that were bugging me, so I:
  • Cleaned the paperwork I had been storing on the spice rack out and put it into a new green container I purchased at the Dollar Store.
  • Dusted some lights and art work
  • Did two loads of laundry, but the boys did the dryer part of the laundry
  • Put away several bags of items purchased at Target yesterday
  • I also had each boy clean his bathroom since they are currently the bathrooms for everyone while mine is remodeled.
Since Saturday is my usual quilting day, I spent time machine and hand quilting.  

Mina, Loni, Jill and I went to a couple of quilt shops and Mina found fabric to make quilts for triplets.  We found an adorable fabric that I think any mother would love to have for her baby, a simple pattern since after all she has to make three of them, and have a plan where Loni will cut the fabric while Mina is traveling so that Mina can enjoy the piecing of the quilts when she is home.  After all, she is on a deadline for these babies.  

I had a lovely dinner with Loni and Jill, and enjoyed an evening with the boys, the oldest's girlfriend, Loni and Jill.


No comments: