Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011 is Here.

Happy New Year everyone.  

I have decided that 2011 is going to be about accomplishments for me.  

I am going to accomplish something at home every day in 2011.  Now some of this accomplishments will not be very big.  It may be that I just dust a table when I get home from work, but it will be better than me just coming home and flopping on the couch and never moving.  

Also, quilting does not count as an accomplishment.  It must be a chore or task around the house.  

I desperately need to clean out some closets and drawers.  In 2010 I purged my bookcases, and some furniture.  Now it is time to organize and purge cookbooks, toolboxes, etc.  

I need to take inventory and see what needs to be replaced or removed from my kitchen.  With the new bathroom I need to purge some old towels and linens.  

I will be posting my accomplishments for each week here so that I can hold myself accountable.  

My wish for 2011 is that all my friends and family, and their loved ones stay healthy, happy, and feel much love.  In fact, I wish that for everyone in the whole world, but we know that isn't possible. 

No comments: