Sunday, January 2, 2011

Remodel

The bathroom remodel continues.

John actually started the work around December 10 and told me he would be done by Christmas.  In fact, we had a bet.  I won, but I still bought him a case of beer.

Now New Year's has come and gone, and John is still here.  The bathroom looks simply amazing, but there are still a lot of details to finish, including buiding the shelving units for the new linen closet.  






Can you tell I love the rock detail in the floor?  I also like the tile baseboards.  No more wooden ones to paint.  Yeah!
I really don't mind that it is taking this long. John is so particular about details that it is worth the wait. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that the new bathroom is very you; John does great work. Can't wait to see the finished outcome.

Loni said...

It is absolutely gorgeous... and of course you still have the new bath towels,decorative items, and artwork to gather as well.

Deborah said...

I love all that tile! Esp. the tile w/ the circles on it! I bet it will be beautiful when it's done!