Monday, January 17, 2011

Accomplishments #15 & 16

Still on track with accomplishments.

Accomplishment #15 included:
  • Working on bedroom.  Yes, this has been in a lot of accomplishments lately, but I have decided to do a very complete job of getting it back in order, including cleaning out every drawer, cabinet, etc.  I am revamping the order of the closet, and cleaning everything as I go.
  • Organized the new bathroom.  I finished putting things in the dressing table and vanity.  Decided how I want to deal with certain items, and continued to purge some of the old items.
  • I worked on college acceptance forms with my youngest.
  • I paid bills that arrived in the mail.
Accomplishment #16 was very small in that I did a load of laundry.  This was the last day of winter break for the youngest and we had a full day of activities planned, so I did not stress over what to accomplish today.  I did a load of laundry to prepare for his packing tomorrow.  Family always comes first, whether it is blood family or not.  Family will always trump accomplishments.

No comments: