Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Bathroom

The new bathroom is complete!!!!!!

I just took my first soak in my new tub with Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath.  It was wonderful.  I haven't soaked in a tub in so many years, I couldn't remember what it felt like.  The water was perfect, almost scalding like I like it.  The aroma from the Aveeno was not over powering.  I read my Kindle and relaxed.  Then I showered using new shampoo and found that I really like the new Waterpik shower head over the old Delta one.  I even like the fact that the shower head is now barely within my reach. 

After my shower, I sat on my new ottoman,opened up my mom's old dressing table and dried/curled my hair. I have a lot of memories of her sitting at that table and getting ready to go out.  It is an old Ethan Allen piece from the 50's.

I love everything about the new bathroom.  The linen closet is so nice.  The old one was so narrow and deep I hated it.  This one is long and shallow with adjustable shelving.  I was able to get most of it all organized last night. 

I am hoping I can get everything moved out of my bedroom and be back in my bed (and not the couch) by tomorrow night. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it!!!!!! It looks beautiful!!!!!!!!

Catmom5

Unknown said...

The bathroom is lovely! I'm so glad that you got to christen your new tub with a good hot soak. John did a fantastic job.