Friday, January 21, 2011

Out of the Box

This has been an interesting couple of days for me.

Last night I had dinner with two friends from work.  After dinner one of them went shopping with me and helped me pick out all new makeup. I used the new makeup tonight and took a picture with my phone.

New Makeup
Tonight I had dinner with my BFF and then we went shopping and I bought several new tops and (without her immediate knowledge) a new green purse.  The shirts were on sale for next to nothing as far as clothes go, but very out of the box for me.  Silky looking, odd patterns, some bright colors.  Very different.  

Who knows what will happen next?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new clothes are very pretty and I'm proud of you for going outside of the box (if you were a cat though that would be a bad thing). The new makeup lookds good too. I think you are ready to go out and about w/ your younger, beautiful friends G & J. :-)

Catmom5

Cheryl said...

Excuse me, but all my friends are beautiful. I just have some younger, unattached friends that do not have to be home in bed by 9:00 in order to go to work in the morning. :) Of course, when I go out with my 30 something friends, I am usually the one falling asleep at the table after one drink. :)