Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Surprise Gift

I really was not expecting a new knitted scarf this year from Loni.  I know how busy she has been with other projects.  After all Mama has scarves from years past, and I got a new knitted Christmas ornament.  So image my surprise when I got a New Year's Eve surprise scarf finished in my home on New Year's Eve! 

I love it.  It is extra long, because I like them that way.  It is made of polar knit so really comfy, in fact I slept in it New Year's Eve.  The way the polar knit rolls it is perfect to make a little turtle neck around me when I am cold in my office. 

Best of all, I got a Loni ORIGINAL! 

Thank you my dear girl, I love you.  I've told you before and I will tell you again, I am as proud of you and love you as much as if I had birthed you myself. 

Mama C

No comments: